The ARMA Milwaukee Chapter is pleased to provide records and information management professionals with the following list of resource links to related association sites, government sites, and educational sites.
Related Association Sites:
- ARMA International
- ICRM (Institute of Certified Records Managers)
- AIIM (Association of Information and Image Management)
- BFMA (Business Forms Management Association)
- PRISM International (Professional Records & Information Services Management)
- ALA (American Library Association)
- SLA (Special Libraries Association)
- AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
- SAA (Society of American Archivists)
- MAC (Midwest Archives Conference)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
- NAID (National Association for Information Destruction)
- NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers)
- The CRM Examination Preparation Workshop prepares candidates for the six-part test by identifying the core subject matter to study for each part and reviewing relevant resources to ensure you develop a successful test-taking strategy.
DISCLAIMER: Since the ARMA Milwaukee Chapter desires to provide its members and other interested parties with information related to records and information management, we offer several links to outside web sites on our web site. When visitors to the ARMA Milwaukee site access one of these links, they leave the ARMA Milwaukee site and are connected to another site via the Internet. While ARMA Milwaukee attempts to link to sites that may be interesting and useful to records and information professionals, those sites are NOT under the control of ARMA Milwaukee, and ARMA Milwaukee is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or the links it contains. The inclusion of links on the ARMA Milwaukee web site does not indicate endorsement by the ARMA Milwaukee or ARMA International.