ARMA MILWAUKEE AWARDS
RECOGNITION AWARDED TO THE
ARMA MILWAUKEE CHAPTER
ARMA Milwaukee has been fortunate to be recognized over the years for the outstanding work the Chapter has done in providing outstanding resources and content to its members as well as being recognized for managing the Chapter’s business in a professional manner.
2023 ANNIVERSARY ACCOLADE FROM THE MILWAUKEE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
2021 ARMA INTERNATIONAL STANDING OVATION AWARD
This award recognizes an outstanding or unique accomplishment by a chapter, region or individual. The accomplishment must be something progressive, leading-edge, pioneering or state-of-the-art that includes the use of SMART goals (i.e., specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound).
2020 ARMA INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER LUMINARY AWARD
ARMA International awards recognize individual professionals, organizations, and ARMA International chapters for outstanding achievement – the records management and information governance profession at its best!
This award recognizes chapters that have inspired or influenced others by fulfilling their obligations in an outstanding manner and produced a chapter of the highest quality and excellence by accomplishing one or more of the following:
· Introduced new products or services for its members
· Developed new methods to provide a more efficient and cost effective service
· Provided relevant and timely ideas and assistance to ARMA HQ for the future of the profession
· Promoted ARMA International’s strategic goals and objectives
· Shared resources across chapters and regions to assist others to flourish