ARMA Milwaukee Board of Directors – Current Term 07/01/2019 — 06/30/2020
You can see everyone’s fill bio by clicking here: Board Biographies
Jacquelin Blackhawk, Reinhart Boerner Van Duren S.C.
Member-At-Large #2: *Agreed to chair the Records Committee
Lisa Glick, Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Member-At-Large #3: *Agreed to chair the Strategic Vendor Relations Committee
Brian McCann, TAB Products Co LLC
James Rudy, Husch Blackwell LLP
Rita Krause, Green Bay Metro Sewerage District d/b/a NEW Water
Richard Gureski, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
Emily Herda, M.M.S.D. (Milwaukee Metro Sewerage District)
Elizabeth Vera, C.H. Coakley & Co.
Special Advisor: *Christine Matthies has agreed to serve in the role of special advisor (a/k/a Past President) for 2019-2020
Christine Matthies, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
D. Alexander Kopitzke, Reinhart Boerner Van Duren S.C.
Mike Kaye, C.H. Coakley & Co.
Chapter Board Member’s Duties and Responsibilities
The officers shall perform the duties provided in this section and such other duties as are prescribed in these Bylaws, by the Board of Directors, in the adopted parliamentary authority, or by ARMA International.
President – The President shall:
- Preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the members.
- Appoint the chairmen of all standing committees with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Appoint all special committees.
- Be an ex-officio member of all committees except the nominating and Chapter Member or Chapter Leader of the year committees.
- Preserve all archival information belonging to the chapter.
- Other assigned duties
Vice-President – The Vice-President shall:
- Be an aide to the President.
- Perform the duties of President in the absence of that officer and in the case of permanent disability or resignation of that officer, shall succeed to that office for the unexpired portion of the term.
- Other assigned duties.
Secretary – The Secretary shall:
- Record the minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors and the membership and send a copy of the minutes to the President within 10 days following the meeting.
- Preserve books and papers belonging to the chapter.
- Conduct the official correspondence of the chapter.
- Other assigned duties.
Treasurer – The Treasurer shall:
- Have custody of all of the funds of the chapter, which shall be deposited in a federally insured institution.
- Keep a full and accurate account of receipts and expenditures.
- Make disbursements as authorized In accordance with the budget adopted by the chapter.
- Present a report at all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Prepare an annual report, which shall be submitted along with the financial records to the Auditing Committee. The Committee, when satisfied that the treasurer’s annual report is correct, shall sign a statement of that fact at the end of the report.
- Submit reports as required by ARMA International.