ARMA Milwaukee Board of Directors – Current Term 07/01/2018 — 06/30/2019
Click the link for full Board Member Biographies
|Donald Force||Past President||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee||Assistant Professor|
|Richard Gureski||President||Godfrey & Kahn||Central File Manager|
|Christine Matthies||Vice President||West Bend Mutual Insurance Company||Records Manager|
|Ben O’Donnell||Treasurer||Waukesha County – Dept. of Administration||Records Analyst|
|Mike Kaye||Secretary||CH Coakley||Assistant Vice President|
|Mark Packard||Member at Large||Briggs & Stratton||Records Manager|
Chapter Board Member’s Duties and Responsibilities
The officers shall perform the duties provided in this section and such other duties as are prescribed in these Bylaws, by the Board of Directors, in the adopted parliamentary authority, or by ARMA International.
President – The President shall:
- Preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the members.
- Appoint the chairmen of all standing committees with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Appoint all special committees.
- Be an ex-officio member of all committees except the nominating and Chapter Member or Chapter Leader of the year committees.
- Preserve all archival information belonging to the chapter.
- Other assigned duties
Vice-President – The Vice-President shall:
- Be an aide to the President.
- Perform the duties of President in the absence of that officer and in the case of permanent disability or resignation of that officer, shall succeed to that office for the unexpired portion of the term.
- Other assigned duties.
Secretary – The Secretary shall:
- Record the minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors and the membership and send a copy of the minutes to the President within 10 days following the meeting.
- Preserve books and papers belonging to the chapter.
- Conduct the official correspondence of the chapter.
- Other assigned duties.
Treasurer – The Treasurer shall:
- Have custody of all of the funds of the chapter, which shall be deposited in a federally insured institution.
- Keep a full and accurate account of receipts and expenditures.
- Make disbursements as authorized In accordance with the budget adopted by the chapter.
- Present a report at all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Prepare an annual report, which shall be submitted along with the financial records to the Auditing Committee. The Committee, when satisfied that the treasurer’s annual report is correct, shall sign a statement of that fact at the end of the report.
- Submit reports as required by ARMA International.